Enclothe Boutique Embroidered Blouse, sold out c/o | Lauren Conrad Pleather Leggings, old | Kohls So Riding Boots in Stone | Crossbody, old | Jewels, old
When I first laid eyes on this top, it was love at first sight. It's no wonder that it sold out quickly on the Enclothe Boutique website. Shades of Rust, or Pumpkin Spice, are high on my fall to-wear list and this definitely satisfies my need to wear orange! I love the peplum hem, the longer length which makes it perfect for leggings, and of course the embroidery detail! I decided to pair it with some of my favorite fall shades, including mustard and navy! Have I mentioned how much I love all the fall shades?
If you're loving rust too, Enclothe Boutique has a few other tops currently available here, here, here and especially loving this!
Enclothe Boutique Updates
I'm sure you've noticed the new Enclothe website - so much easier to use, right? I wanted to share a few highlights about the recent changes and the new website,
- Enclothe Boutique still allows you to select the items you want through bundle pricing; the more items you get, the bigger the discount!
- The boutique now separates items so it's easier to search (i.e. you can search for dresses, tops, etc.)
- Purchase 2-3 items for 10% off; purchase 4 or more items for 20% off! The website will automatically deduct the discount as you add items.
- New items are available every other Friday at Noon PST. Sneak peeks with sizing info is posted on Facebook prior to the sale.
- Don't forget the final sale items. There are so many great deals right now!
That was a quick overview on what's new; you can view more details here. Feel free to ask any questions below as well and happy shopping ;)