5 Ways to Style Scarves This Winter
- Transition Blanket scarves into wraps when indoors for extra warmth. For more tips on styling blanket scarves, check out this post featuring my favorite oversized blanket scarf!
- Make your scarf the highlight of your outfit and keep the rest of the look neutral! Check out this post featuring a blanket scarf/neutral outfit combo from last year!
- Tone down a busy print with a solid colored scarf. In this post I made a pashmina into an infinity scarf and paired with a winter floral!
- Printed scarves can be worn all year! I love brightening up the season with bright colors and prints. Pair them with an all black or whites outfit for the perfect pop. See my recent winter whites post here!
- While we're talking about prints, have some fun with print mixing. One of my favorites is pairing leopard print with stripes! Check out my recent print mixing posts here.
- And a bonus, one of my favorite ways to wear a scarf is making it into a bow! So cute...I may have to bring this look back for the blog this winter!
Stay tuned for many more outfits with scarves coming this winter!