The Blog Connect conference is just around the corner, so a few of us attendees have already been talking about what to wear. We're suggesting conference chic, but what exactly does that mean? In order to help you out, I stopped over to ellelauri, the location of our pre-party, to scope out some of the hot fashion trends and to give you some outfit inspiration! Liz (the owner of ellelauri) and I came up with 5 trends to try out!
5 Trends To Wear at The Blog Connect Conference
- Ruffles: If you haven't already seen this PHLbloggers collab all about ruffles, head over there immediately and you'll see why ruffles are a must for spring. My favorite trend right now.
- Pastels: How pretty is that pink dress I'm holding above? The pale pink is definitely a must for spring, and it has such a fun ruffled sleeve. There were quite a few pastel pieces throughout the store so there's something for everyone to love.
- Off The Shoulder/Fun Sleeves/Bell Sleeves: Off the shoulder is a trend that will be around for a few months. It's such a fun neckline for warmer days, and I'm especially loving them with nautical themes, like blue and white stripes. Bell sleeves are a detail I've been crushing on for a few months now; but I'm loving the colors and prints for spring, like the florals and pastels! That white top in the last photo is especially cute with the ruffled sleeve. It's perfect paired with distressed denim or a skirt.
- Embroidery: Who else is into embroidery right now? I recently got a pair of embroidered floral jeans (which will be on the blog soon) and I'm obsessed. There are a few embroidered pretties in store, but they are going quickly. Look closely in the photos up top and you may find a chambray top with pretty aztec inspired embroidery that's also perfect for festival season!
- Florals: Both Liz and I gravitated towards that gorgeous blue floral dress, which also has a fun cutout and ruffled sleeve detail (if you get this, you hit the trend jackpot!) I am all about the floral prints for spring.
I can truly say I love all of these, and ellelauri has some great selections that are on trend for spring. I can't wait to see everyone's outfits in a few weeks. If you need some style tips or ideas, be sure to connect with me via email or Instagram!
If you haven't already gotten your tickets, be sure to get them asap (we have an amazing weekend planned!)