Winter is really brutal on my skin, especially my face. I have the dreaded combination skin and my face gets really dry to the point where I can't wear foundation. The InstaNatural Argan Oil was a great solution for winter skin. This Argan Oil can be used for hair, face, body, and nails, and I used it a few different ways!
- I used it on my hair to eliminate frizz, and my hair looked great for a day! But my hair tends to be oily and this oil just progressed that. It didn't help that I also used the Hair Mask at. the same time. I think my hair is fine with one or the other. If I'm keeping my hair curly, I don't think I'll be using this product! If you do use it, remember, a little goes a long way!
- I love using this at night before bed. I use between 2-3 pumps and it moisturizes my face throughout the night. There is a little too much shine for me to use during the day. I just started using it, but even after a few days, I can already see less flakiness!
- My nails are brittle no matter what I try, so I put this Argan Oil on my nails and that helped instantly!
- Now getting back to that dry skin... Like I mentioned above, I still have some dry skin on my face and it shows when I wear makeup. I tried putting a very small drop of the Argan Oil in my hands and gently patted it on my face after my makeup was applied. That helped get rid of those dry patches and also added a glow! Definitely a success!
- I used the Argan Oil to remove some pesky eye makeup that is very hard to get off (Benefit They're Real Mascara, I'm talking about you!)
- This product can be used as a protector before styling hair! All of the products I have used come as sprays and makes my hair wet, which I don't like! I hate the crunch it makes when I straighten my hair. I will definitely use this before using any heated styling tools!
Argan Oil Hair Mask
I have frizzy hair that changes from wavy to curly depending on the day. It's hard to find products that smooth out my hair while also defining the curls. This Argan Oil Hair Mask is said to add moisture and shine can be used 2 ways:
- A deep conditioner which you leave on for up to 15 minutes once a week and shampoo out.
- A daily conditioner
Vitamin C Serum
I was also able to test this Vitamin C Serum! Argan Oil is one of the ingredients in this serum, and what a great addition this is to my daily skin routine. I used 3 drops of the serum and applied to my face after washing it. I followed that up with a moisturizer and my face was glowing. There was a citrus scent with this that I didn't like, but it disappears quickly. I can't wait to continue using this!
Tips for Buying Argan Oil!
And finally I wanted to share a few tips for making sure you get the best bang for your buck when it comes to Argan Oil!
- Make sure your Argan Oil is Eco-Cert certified.
- The Ingredient List should only list 100% Argan Oil.
- Good Argan Oil should be stored in dark glass bottles.
- Argan Oil has a slight nutty scent that disappears quickly because the product absorbs quickly!
- Cosmetic Argan Oil has a golden yellow color.
My only 'complaint' with InstaNatural is that their packaging is not eye-catching, but don't let that stop you from trying the products. I had a great experience trying these out and will be looking for other InstaNatural products to use.
* The InstaNatural products above were sampled through Brandbacker. All opinions expressed above are my own.