Most of these had been on my must buy list (that I really had to cut down before Monday!) so I'm really glad I was able to snag them. Now I'm thinking about the few pieces that got away...
- The virtual line wasn't terrible! I got in line at 8am and was in fairly quickly. I did browse on my phone and made my first 2 Lilly purchases through my app even before I got in online. My first order shipped yesterday and should be here soon!!!
- The prices weren't as great as they have been in the past, but there were so many great deals to be had. I found a few places to have cheaper prices, and my last order was from a signature store where the prices were less than corporate!
- I went in knowing there may be a chance of not getting some items. If you really want something, don't wait for the sale.
- If you missed out on something you wanted, call around because there is a chance it might still be around! Also check out the different selling groups on Facebook as well as Instagram over the next few weeks.
- The next sale is around the corner, so now you're prepped and ready to go.