Trend Tips for Fall
- Cropped Skinnies are a great staple piece. In addition to black, I've been stocking up on different colored skinnies to pair with long tunics comfy sweaters!
- Moody florals prints are a fall/winter favorite! The cardigan and floral dresses are great pieces that can be layered to create different looks.
- Who says you can't wear white after Labor Day! The embroidered dress is one of my favorite recent pieces and I'll be wearing it into fall! Just pair with an oversized cardigan and booties for fall! (See my styled post here)
- The Tea & Rose shell is gorgeous. It adds a pop of color under a blazer and the embroidered detail is gorgeous!
- T-shirt and Piko dresses are another must for fall. They look great with boots and a denim jacket! Did I mention how comfy they are?!
- I'm obsessed with long vests right now. They are on trend and are great for layering!
And finally, be sure to enter to win a $25 gift card to Enclothe, which can be applied to sale items or anything else in the store!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I can't wait to read about the items you're looking forward to seeing in the upcoming sale!