To find out more about my outfit details, check out this post!
One of my favorite places in the city is the Franklin Institute. I've taken so many school field trips there as a child, celebrated a Bid Day for my sorority there, and planned an amazing party for a conference in their Planetarium also during college. To this day I still enjoy going to the Franklin Institute and seeing their special exhibits, so I was thrilled when they invited me to check out the newest exhibit, Jurassic World!
The special experience starts from the minute you step into the exhibit. Whether you're child or an adult, Jurassic World is something that you should definitely check out. There's something for all ages to enjoy! Of course, getting up close and personal with the dinosaurs in the exhibit will appeal to all audiences, but there are so many other interactive stations for learning as well. There was also a humorous encounter with a dinosaur that you have to experience live! Of course I loved all the photo opps throughout, and I shared some of them above!
About The Exhibit
- If you loved the Jurassic World movie, or dinosaurs in general, this is a must-see exhibit!
- Jurassic World runs through April 23 at the Franklin Institute!
- The exhibit takes about 45-60 minutes to get through!
- Tickets are $19.95 for adults and $14.95 for children (for the exhibit only. Museum admission is extra.)
- Perfect for a unique date night this Valentine's Day! Check out this link for more details, including a discount code!
I really enjoyed this exhibit. Thanks again to the Franklin Institute for inviting me to enjoy Jurassic World. I can't wait to find out what exhibit is next!
Special thanks to the Franklin Institute for providing me complimentary admission to the Jurassic World exhibit. All opinions shared above are my own.